Born and bred in Louisiana, Chef Owners Allen Nguyen and Kyle Makepeace founded Bayou Hot Wings with one purpose in mind: Bring fresh, housemade sauces and delicious wings to New Orleans!
Kyle and Allen worked many years creating dishes in some of the best restaurants in the city (Bayona, Restaurant August, Ralphs on the Park, Cuvee etc..) and cooked for many notable celebrities and athletes. The two chefs quickly became good friends and spent their free time making wings and perfecting recipes. In 2011 they opened Bayou Hot Wings and there was no turning back!
Since opening we've been featured on many shows including Adam Richman's Superbowl Tailgate Takeover and Man Finds Food on the Travel Channel where he dubbed us, "The Best Wings in the World!". Chef Allen also competed on Food Network's Chopped Gold Medal Games "Frymasters" along with some of the best fried food restaurants in the country. And with Bayou Hot Wings being known for some of the spiciest wings in the world, Chef Kyle joined Sonny Side of the Best Ever Food Review Show and issued him an unforgettable "Beast Challenge"!
Other Notable Features:
- Chef's Feed Top 50 wings in the US
- Eater Top 10: The Hottest Chicken Wings Spots in New Orleans Right Now
- Buzzfeed's 23 Truly Unbelievable Dishes Found Only In NOLA
- Gambit Magazine's Top 5 places for Gator in NOLA
- Chopped Gold Medal Games Frymasters
- Man Finds Food on Travel Channel